Nutrilite scientists rely on multiple quality measures to ensure our products meet the highest standards. We follow current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) – the established, required practices for production and testing to ensure the quality of a product. Our experts perform more than 25,000 tests each month and more than 500,000 quality evaluations each year, including these seven quality-focused tests:
- Raw materials – to ensure the quality of the ingredients that go into a particular product.
- Dissolution – to verify whether a nutrient can be dissolved.
- Disintegration – to ensure the tablets disintegrate in 30 minutes or less.
- Micro limit – to confirm plate counts and the absence of pathogens.
- Macronutrients - to verify the level of fat, fiber, protein and carbohydrates.
- Micronutrients – to ensure label claims for all vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- Stability – to check the shelf life of the tablets.